Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bronze Me


Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens skin tone
Suggested Price $30 @ www.toofaced.com or Sephora 

It smells like chocolate so I just had to do taste test.  LOL, It tastes like coco powder 👅
I have recently switched over to this product and I must say it has to be my favorite bronzer (and I'm a makeup artist so I have tried MANY bronzers). What I like best about it is the color. It has no orange in it, so it works great for fair skin tones. I am about an NC30 myself, and with a good hand this is the perfect color for me. Most bronzers turn orange on me, but this is a true tan color; dare I say brown? That sounds bad, but I promise it doesn't look dirty brown. Just like that perfect golden brown that people turn when they actually tan. It can also be built up for darker skin tones. I find this to be the most universally flattering bronzer I've tried. If you are anywhere from NC/NW10-NC/NW35, this will most likely be a great color for you.

Rate ❤️❤️❤️❤️💖



No comments:

Post a Comment