Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Neostrata Skin Resurface Duo Review

SKIN RESURFACING DUO

Ideal for a quick fix for dull skin concentrating on more resistent dry skin areas. This duo will give you quick results with no downtime.

Ideal for:

  • All skin types
  • Loss of radiance
  • All ages

Results:

  • Exfoliates superficial layers of the skin
  • Revitalizes complexion, enhancing skin clarity
  • Reveals radiant, younger-looking skin after just 1 treatment
After I used this product for the first time I could not get over how incredibly amazing my skin felt. I felt as though I'd just had an amazing facial and could not stop touching my skin! It literally felt like baby's Bum ☺️ It's also amazing because whatever cream/moisturizer you put on after the treatment soaks up so much better than it normally would and can enhance the results of other products.

All tho you may find it bit pricey but a little goes a long way and once you try this stuff, you are hooked.

Suggested price $74 @ Shoppers Drug Mart 
Try it out 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment